Multi-institutional randomized control study of haemolysis in stored red cell units prepared manually or by an automated system
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 34–43, July 2010
How to Cite
McAteer, M. J., Dumont, L. J., Cancelas, J., Rugg, N., Vassallo, R., Whitley, P., Graminske, S. and Friedman, K. (2010), Multi-institutional randomized control study of haemolysis in stored red cell units prepared manually or by an automated system. Vox Sanguinis, 99: 34–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2010.01313.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Received: 13 October 2009 revised 29 December 2009 accepted 21 January 2010, published online 23 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.