Institutions where work was performed: Australian Red Cross Blood Service, Brisbane, Qld, Australia The Critical Care Research Group, The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane, Qld, Australia Medical Engineering Research Facility, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Qld, Australia.
A novel in vivo ovine model of transfusion-related acute lung injury (TRALI)
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2010 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 100, Issue 2, pages 219–230, February 2011
How to Cite
Tung, J. P., Fung, Y. L., Nataatmadja, M., Colebourne, K. I., Esmaeel, H. M., Wilson, K., Barnett, A. G., Wood, P., Silliman, C. C. and Fraser, J. F. (2011), A novel in vivo ovine model of transfusion-related acute lung injury (TRALI). Vox Sanguinis, 100: 219–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2010.01381.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2010
- Received: 13 May 2010, revised 5 July 2010, accepted 5 July 2010, published online 26 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.