The authors work is funded by the Department of Health (UK).
The functional importance of blood group-active molecules in human red blood cells
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2010 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 100, Issue 1, pages 140–149, January 2011
How to Cite
Anstee, D. J. (2011), The functional importance of blood group-active molecules in human red blood cells. Vox Sanguinis, 100: 140–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2010.01388.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Received: 28 June 2010, revised 1 August 2010, Accepted 2 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.