Authors are equally contributed.
The influence of extracellular matrix proteins and mesenchymal stem cells on erythropoietic cell maturation
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2010 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 65–76, July 2011
How to Cite
Lazar-Karsten, P., Dorn, I., Meyer, G., Lindner, U., Driller, B. and Schlenke, P. (2011), The influence of extracellular matrix proteins and mesenchymal stem cells on erythropoietic cell maturation. Vox Sanguinis, 101: 65–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2010.01453.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Received: 15 June 2010, revised 15 November 2010, accepted 16 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.