The effect of FFP:RBC ratio on morbidity and mortality in trauma patients based on transfusion prediction score
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 44–54, July 2011
How to Cite
Borgman, M. A., Spinella, P. C., Holcomb, J. B., Blackbourne, L. H., Wade, C. E., Lefering, R., Bouillon, B. and Maegele, M. (2011), The effect of FFP:RBC ratio on morbidity and mortality in trauma patients based on transfusion prediction score. Vox Sanguinis, 101: 44–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01466.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Received: 29 September 2010, revised 20 December 2010, accepted 26 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.