The effect of FFP:RBC ratio on morbidity and mortality in trauma patients based on transfusion prediction score
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 101, Issue 1, pages 44–54, July 2011
How to Cite
Borgman, M. A., Spinella, P. C., Holcomb, J. B., Blackbourne, L. H., Wade, C. E., Lefering, R., Bouillon, B. and Maegele, M. (2011), The effect of FFP:RBC ratio on morbidity and mortality in trauma patients based on transfusion prediction score. Vox Sanguinis, 101: 44–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01466.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2011
- Received: 29 September 2010, revised 20 December 2010, accepted 26 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.