Fibrinogen concentrates for bleeding trauma patients: what is the evidence?
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 101, Issue 3, pages 185–190, October 2011
How to Cite
Meyer, M. A. S., Ostrowski, S. R., Windeløv, N. A. and Johansson, P. I. (2011), Fibrinogen concentrates for bleeding trauma patients: what is the evidence?. Vox Sanguinis, 101: 185–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01478.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Received: 6 December 2010, revised 21 January 2011, accepted 22 January 2011, published online 3 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.