A re-evaluation of the risk of transfusion-transmitted HIV prevented by the exclusion of men who have sex with men from blood donation in England and Wales, 2005–2007
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 101, Issue 4, pages 291–302, November 2011
How to Cite
Davison, K. L., Brant, L. J., Presanis, A. M. and Soldan, K. (2011), A re-evaluation of the risk of transfusion-transmitted HIV prevented by the exclusion of men who have sex with men from blood donation in England and Wales, 2005–2007. Vox Sanguinis, 101: 291–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01491.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Received: 21 July 2010, revised 9 February 2011, accepted 19 February 2011, published online 3 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!