In vitro quality of platelets during prolonged storage after washing with three platelet additive solutions
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 32–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Tynngård, N., Trinks, M. and Berlin, G. (2012), In vitro quality of platelets during prolonged storage after washing with three platelet additive solutions. Vox Sanguinis, 102: 32–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01500.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Received: 2 December 2010, revised 16 March 2011, accepted 16 March 2011, published online 29 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.