Identification of kallikrein and FXIa as impurities in therapeutic immunoglobulins: implications for the safety and control of intravenous blood products
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 40–46, January 2012
How to Cite
Etscheid, M., Breitner-Ruddock, S., Gross, S., Hunfeld, A., Seitz, R. and Dodt, J. (2012), Identification of kallikrein and FXIa as impurities in therapeutic immunoglobulins: implications for the safety and control of intravenous blood products. Vox Sanguinis, 102: 40–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01502.x
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
- Received: 8 February 2011, revised 17 March 2011, accepted 17 March 2011, published online 6 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.