Prevalence and specificity of red-blood-cell antibodies in a multiethnic South and East Asian patient population and influence of using novel MUT+Mur+ kodecytes on its detection
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 65–71, January 2012
How to Cite
Nadarajan, V. S., Laing, A. A., Saad, S. M. and Usin, M. (2012), Prevalence and specificity of red-blood-cell antibodies in a multiethnic South and East Asian patient population and influence of using novel MUT+Mur+ kodecytes on its detection. Vox Sanguinis, 102: 65–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01507.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Received: 20 February 2011, revised 14 April 2011, accepted 18 April 2011, published online 19 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.