Deferral from donating blood of men who have sex with men: impact on the risk of HIV transmission by transfusion in France
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 102, Issue 1, pages 13–21, January 2012
How to Cite
Pillonel, J., Heraud-Bousquet, V., Pelletier, B., Semaille, C., Velter, A., Saura, C., Desenclos, J.-C., Danic, B. and the blood donor epidemiological surveillance study group (2012), Deferral from donating blood of men who have sex with men: impact on the risk of HIV transmission by transfusion in France. Vox Sanguinis, 102: 13–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01509.x
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Received: 5 November 2010, revised 29 April 2011, accepted 1 May 2011, published online 22 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.