Collaborative study participants are listed in Table S1 available in the online version.
Collaborative study to establish a World Health Organization International genotype panel for parvovirus B19 DNA nucleic acid amplification technology (NAT)-based assays
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 204–211, April 2012
How to Cite
Baylis, S. A., Ma, L., Padley, D. J., Heath, A. B., Yu, M. W. and the Collaborative Study Group (2012), Collaborative study to establish a World Health Organization International genotype panel for parvovirus B19 DNA nucleic acid amplification technology (NAT)-based assays. Vox Sanguinis, 102: 204–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01541.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Received: 17 March 2011, revised 2 August 2011, accepted 6 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.