Removal of prion infectivity by affinity ligand chromatography during OctaplasLG® manufacturing – results from animal bioassay studies
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2011 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 294–301, May 2012
How to Cite
Heger, A., Bailey, A., Neisser-Svae, A., Ertl, M., Römisch, J. and Svae, T.-E. (2012), Removal of prion infectivity by affinity ligand chromatography during OctaplasLG® manufacturing – results from animal bioassay studies. Vox Sanguinis, 102: 294–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01563.x
- Issue online: 17 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received: 27 July 2011, revised 3 October 2011, accepted 7 October 2011, published online 10 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.