Precise pH measuring of platelet concentrates containing additive solution – the impact of the temperature
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 49–54, July 2012
How to Cite
Ringwald, J., Luther, R., Zimmermann, R., Strobel, J., Weiss, D. and Eckstein, R. (2012), Precise pH measuring of platelet concentrates containing additive solution – the impact of the temperature. Vox Sanguinis, 103: 49–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01578.x
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
- Received: 17 August 2011, revised 14 November 2011, accepted 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.