High-yield Platelet units revealed immediate pH decline and delayed mitochondrial dysfunction during storage in 100% plasma as compared with storage in SSP+
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 55–63, July 2012
How to Cite
Sandgren, P. and Stjepanovic, A. (2012), High-yield Platelet units revealed immediate pH decline and delayed mitochondrial dysfunction during storage in 100% plasma as compared with storage in SSP+. Vox Sanguinis, 103: 55–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01581.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Received: 13 October 2011, revised 28 November 2011, accepted 28 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!