Occurrence of hepatitis E virus RNA in plasma donations from Sweden, Germany and the United States
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 89–90, July 2012
How to Cite
Baylis, S. A., Gärtner, T., Nick, S., Ovemyr, J. and Blümel, J. (2012), Occurrence of hepatitis E virus RNA in plasma donations from Sweden, Germany and the United States. Vox Sanguinis, 103: 89–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2011.01583.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Received: 25 October 2011, accepted 28 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!