Financial support: Canadian Blood Services
Current incidence and residual risk of HIV, HBV and HCV at Canadian Blood Services
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 83–86, July 2012
How to Cite
O’Brien, S. F., Yi, Q.-L., Fan, W., Scalia, V., Fearon, M. A. and Allain, J.-P. (2012), Current incidence and residual risk of HIV, HBV and HCV at Canadian Blood Services. Vox Sanguinis, 103: 83–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2012.01584.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received: 12 October 2011, revised 23 November 2011, accepted 16 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.