Transfusion-related mortality after primary hip arthroplasty – an analysis of mechanisms and confounders
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 301–308, November 2012
How to Cite
Jans, Ø., Kehlet, H. and Johansson, P. I. (2012), Transfusion-related mortality after primary hip arthroplasty – an analysis of mechanisms and confounders. Vox Sanguinis, 103: 301–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2012.01612.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Received: 18 January 2012, revised 14 March 2012, accepted 18 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.