Comparative analysis of the pathological events involved in immune and non-immune TRALI models
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 309–321, November 2012
How to Cite
Tamarozzi, M. B., Soares, S. G., Sá-Nunes, A., Paiva, H. H., Saggioro, F. P., Garcia, A. B., Lucena-Araujo, A. R., Falcão, R. P., Bordin, J. O. and Rego, E. M. (2012), Comparative analysis of the pathological events involved in immune and non-immune TRALI models. Vox Sanguinis, 103: 309–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2012.01613.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received: 28 November 2010, revised 21 March 2012, accepted 22 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.