Platelet transfusions in haematology patients: are we using them appropriately?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 103, Issue 4, pages 284–293, November 2012
How to Cite
Estcourt, L. J., Birchall, J., Lowe, D., Grant-Casey, J., Rowley, M. and Murphy, M. F. (2012), Platelet transfusions in haematology patients: are we using them appropriately?. Vox Sanguinis, 103: 284–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2012.01627.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Received: 31 January 2012, revised 3 May 2012, accepted 9 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.