Variation between hospitals in rates of reported transfusion reactions: is a high reporting rate an indicator of safer transfusion?
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 127–134, February 2013
How to Cite
Wiersum-Osselton, J. C., van Tilborgh-de Jong, A. J. W., Zijlker-Jansen, P. Y., van de Watering, L. M. G., Brand, A., van der Bom, J. G. and Schipperus, M. R. (2013), Variation between hospitals in rates of reported transfusion reactions: is a high reporting rate an indicator of safer transfusion?. Vox Sanguinis, 104: 127–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2012.01642.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2012
- Received: 9 April 2012,revised 24 June 2012, accepted 24 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!