Seventy-two total knee arthroplasties performed in patients with haemophilia using continuous infusion
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 104, Issue 2, pages 135–143, February 2013
How to Cite
Chevalier, Y., Dargaud, Y., Lienhart, A., Chamouard, V. and Negrier, C. (2013), Seventy-two total knee arthroplasties performed in patients with haemophilia using continuous infusion. Vox Sanguinis, 104: 135–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2012.01653.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Received: 8 February 2012, revised 14 August 2012, accepted 20 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.