The clinical benefit of blood transfusion: a hypothetical experiment based on a nationwide survey of severe maternal morbidity
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 234–239, April 2013
How to Cite
Hendriks, J., Zwart, J. J., Briët, E., Brand, A. and van Roosmalen, J. (2013), The clinical benefit of blood transfusion: a hypothetical experiment based on a nationwide survey of severe maternal morbidity. Vox Sanguinis, 104: 234–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2012.01654.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2012
- Received: 15 March 2012, revised 20 August 2012, accepted 20 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.