Donor motivation in Xi’an, China: comparison with Canadian donors
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 200–206, April 2013
How to Cite
O’Brien, S. F., Shao, Z.-J., Osmond, L., Yi, Q.-L., Li, C.-Y. and An, Q.-X. (2013), Donor motivation in Xi’an, China: comparison with Canadian donors. Vox Sanguinis, 104: 200–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2012.01656.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Received: 25 April 2012, revised 21 August 2012, accepted 28 August 2012, published online xx Xxxxx 20xx
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.