Lipaemic plasma induces haemolysis in resuspended red cell concentrate
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Vox Sanguinis © 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 104, Issue 3, pages 218–224, April 2013
How to Cite
Bashir, S., Wiltshire, M., Cardigan, R. and Thomas, S. (2013), Lipaemic plasma induces haemolysis in resuspended red cell concentrate. Vox Sanguinis, 104: 218–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1423-0410.2012.01660.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Received: 22 June 2012, revised 11 September 2012, accepted 12 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.