This research was funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (grant no. W108253011), in association with Barclays Bank, Commission of the European Community (DGXXIII), Department of Employment and Rural Development Commission. The views expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the sponsoring organizations.
Contracts and Specific Investment: An Empirical Test of Transaction Cost Theory
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 257–278, June 1994
How to Cite
Lyons, B. R. (1994), Contracts and Specific Investment: An Empirical Test of Transaction Cost Theory. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 3: 257–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1430-9134.1994.00257.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!