The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments and suggestions of John de Figueiredo, Michihiro Kandori, Takao Kobayashi, Tatsuya Kubokawa, Naoto Kunitomo, Akihiko Matsui, Toshihiro Matsumura, Tom Miles, Takashi Obinata, Yasuhiro Ohmori, Eric Rasmusen, Roberta Romano, Mark West, and the participants at workshops at Harvard University, University of Tokyo, and Vanderbilt University. Generous financial assistance was given by the Center for the International Research on the Japanese Economy and the Business Law Center at the University of Tokyo, the John M. Olin Program in Law, Economics & Business at the Harvard Law School, and the Sloan Foundation.
Directed Credit? The Loan Market in High-Growth Japan
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2004
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 171–205, March 2004
How to Cite
Miwa, Y. and Ramseyer, J. M. (2004), Directed Credit? The Loan Market in High-Growth Japan. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 13: 171–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1430-9134.2004.00008.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!