We thank the editor, Daniel Spulber, and two anonymous reviewers for their constructive feedback. We have also benefited from discussions with Pradeep Chintagunta, Ulrich Doraszelski, Jean-Pierre Dube, and Mike Mazzeo. Comments and suggestions by participants of the 2000 Marketing Science conference in Los Angeles and numerous seminar audiences are also gratefully acknowledged.
Product-Line Length as a Competitive Tool
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–28, March 2005
How to Cite
Draganska, M. and Jain, D. C. (2005), Product-Line Length as a Competitive Tool. Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 14: 1–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1430-9134.2005.00032.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!