Department of Anatomy, State University of New York, Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, New York, 13210.
Incorporation of Thymidine and its Analogue, Bromodeoxyuridine, into Embryos and Maternal Tissues of the Mouse
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 397–405, December 1973
How to Cite
Packard, D. S., Menzies, R. A. and Skalko, R. G. (1973), Incorporation of Thymidine and its Analogue, Bromodeoxyuridine, into Embryos and Maternal Tissues of the Mouse. Differentiation, 1: 397–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.1973.tb00137.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
- Received: September 7973 Revised: October 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!