Department of Anatomy, State University of New York, Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, New York, 13210.
Incorporation of Thymidine and its Analogue, Bromodeoxyuridine, into Embryos and Maternal Tissues of the Mouse
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Volume 1, Issue 6, pages 397–405, December 1973
How to Cite
Packard, D. S., Menzies, R. A. and Skalko, R. G. (1973), Incorporation of Thymidine and its Analogue, Bromodeoxyuridine, into Embryos and Maternal Tissues of the Mouse. Differentiation, 1: 397–405. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.1973.tb00137.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Received: September 7973 Revised: October 1973
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!