Monoclonal antibodies specific for glial fibrillary acidic (GFA) protein and for each of the neurofilament triplet polypeptides
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Volume 25, Issue 1-3, pages 193–203, February 1984
How to Cite
Debus, E., Weber, K. and Osborn, M. (1984), Monoclonal antibodies specific for glial fibrillary acidic (GFA) protein and for each of the neurofilament triplet polypeptides. Differentiation, 25: 193–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.1984.tb01355.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Received August 1983/Accepted September 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!