A water-soluble fraction from adult bone stimulates the differentiation of cartilage in explants of embryonic muscle
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 47–52, February 1988
How to Cite
Lucas, P. A., Syftestad, G. T. and Caplan, A. I. (1988), A water-soluble fraction from adult bone stimulates the differentiation of cartilage in explants of embryonic muscle. Differentiation, 37: 47–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.1988.tb00795.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
- Received April 1987 / Accepted in revised form October 27, 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!