Smooth muscle actin expression during rat gut development and induction in fetal skin fibroblastic cells associated with intestinal embryonic epithelium
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 87–97, April 1990
How to Cite
Kedinger, M., Simon-Assmann, P., Bouziges, F., Arnold, C., Alexandra, E. and Haffen, K. (1990), Smooth muscle actin expression during rat gut development and induction in fetal skin fibroblastic cells associated with intestinal embryonic epithelium. Differentiation, 43: 87–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.1990.tb00434.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
- Accepted in revised form March 3, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!