Gangliosides of the sialoganglio-series are abbreviated according to Wiegandt, 1985, : a suffix to G designates the neutral carbohydrate portion, e.g. Glac (lactose), Glri (gangliotriaose), or Glet, (gangliotetraose). The number of sialic acid residues is given as arabic numerals, positional sialo-isomers by the addition of a, b, c (e.g. Glac2, II3(NeuAc)2-LacCer, i.e. NeuAcα,8NeuAcα, 3Galβ,4Glcβ-Cer);
Immunohistological localisation of monoclonal antibody R 24-recognized ganglioside Gilac2* in early chick embryos
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 7–15, January 1992
How to Cite
Thierfelder, S., Pini, S., Harrisson, F. and Wiegandt, H. (1992), Immunohistological localisation of monoclonal antibody R 24-recognized ganglioside Gilac2* in early chick embryos. Differentiation, 49: 7–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.1992.tb00764.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
- Accepted in revised form October 8, 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!