The human type I keratin gene family: Characterization of new hair follicle specific members and evaluation of the chromosome 17q21.2 gene domain
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
Volume 72, Issue 9-10, pages 527–540, December 2004
How to Cite
Rogers, M. A., Winter, H., Langbein, L., Bleiler, R. and Schweizer, J. (2004), The human type I keratin gene family: Characterization of new hair follicle specific members and evaluation of the chromosome 17q21.2 gene domain. Differentiation, 72: 527–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2004.07209006.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2004
- Received September 10, 2004; accepted September 25, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!