Tumor–host interactions contribute to the elevated expression level of α1-antichymotrypsin in metastatic breast tumor xenografts
Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
Volume 73, Issue 2-3, pages 88–98, March 2005
How to Cite
Montel, V., Pestonjamasp, K., Mose, E. and Tarin, D. (2005), Tumor–host interactions contribute to the elevated expression level of α1-antichymotrypsin in metastatic breast tumor xenografts. Differentiation, 73: 88–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2005.07302001.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2005
- Received September 15, 2004; accepted November 18, 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!