Authors' contribution: E.J.D.R. carried out the majority of the work. W.T.K. contributed to the time-lapse video analysis, K.A. identified the use of ethanol as an inducer of E.M.T. and C.J.W. participated in the design of the study.
Epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition confers resistance to apoptosis in three murine mammary epithelial cell lines
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2006
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 254–264, June 2006
How to Cite
Robson, E. J. D., Khaled, W. T., Abell, K. and Watson, C. J. (2006), Epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition confers resistance to apoptosis in three murine mammary epithelial cell lines. Differentiation, 74: 254–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2006.00075.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2006
- Received December 6, 2005; accepted in revised form February 16, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!