From fate to function: the Drosophila trachea and salivary gland as models for tubulogenesis
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2006
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 326–348, September 2006
How to Cite
Kerman, B. E., Cheshire, A. M. and Andrew, D. J. (2006), From fate to function: the Drosophila trachea and salivary gland as models for tubulogenesis. Differentiation, 74: 326–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2006.00095.x
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2006
- Received May 9, 2006; accepted in revised form May 9, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!