*Present address: Bristol-Myers Squibb, P.O. Box 5400, Princeton, NJ 08543, U.S.A.
Expression profiling of the mouse prostate after castration and hormone replacement: implication of H-cadherin in prostate tumorigenesis
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
Volume 75, Issue 3, pages 219–234, March 2007
How to Cite
Wang, X.-D., Wang, B.-E., Soriano, R., Zha, J., Zhang, Z., Modrusan, Z., Cunha, G. R. and Gao, W.-Q. (2007), Expression profiling of the mouse prostate after castration and hormone replacement: implication of H-cadherin in prostate tumorigenesis. Differentiation, 75: 219–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2006.00135.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Received July 11, 2006; accepted in revised form September 11, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!