Human placenta and bone marrow derived MSC cultured in serum-free, b-FGF-containing medium express cell surface frizzled-9 and SSEA-4 and give rise to multilineage differentiation
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2006
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 279–291, April 2007
How to Cite
Battula, V. L., Bareiss, P. M., Treml, S., Conrad, S., Albert, I., Hojak, S., Abele, H., Schewe, B., Just, L., Skutella, T. and Bühring, H.-J. (2007), Human placenta and bone marrow derived MSC cultured in serum-free, b-FGF-containing medium express cell surface frizzled-9 and SSEA-4 and give rise to multilineage differentiation. Differentiation, 75: 279–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2006.00139.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2006
- Received July 7, 2006; accepted in revised form August 31, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!