Human neural progenitor cells derived from embryonic stem cells in feeder-free cultures
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, International Society of Differentiation
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 454–464, June 2008
How to Cite
Dhara, S. K., Hasneen, K., Machacek, D. W., Boyd, N. L., Rao, R. R. and Stice, S. L. (2008), Human neural progenitor cells derived from embryonic stem cells in feeder-free cultures. Differentiation, 76: 454–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2007.00256.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2008
- Received May 17, 2007; accepted in revised form November 1, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!