Maintenance of the intestinal tube in Caenorhabditis elegans: the role of the intermediate filament protein IFC-2
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, International Society of Differentiation
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 881–896, October 2008
How to Cite
Hüsken, K., Wiesenfahrt, T., Abraham, C., Windoffer, R., Bossinger, O. and Leube, R. E. (2008), Maintenance of the intestinal tube in Caenorhabditis elegans: the role of the intermediate filament protein IFC-2. Differentiation, 76: 881–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2008.00264.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- Received July 15, 2007; accepted in revised form December 17, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!