*Equal experimental contribution.
Putative stem cells with an embryonic character isolated from the ovarian surface epithelium of women with no naturally present follicles and oocytes
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, International Society of Differentiation
Volume 76, Issue 8, pages 843–856, October 2008
How to Cite
Virant-Klun, I., Zech, N., Rožman, P., Vogler, A., Cvjetičanin, B., Klemenc, P., Maličev, E. and Meden-Vrtovec, H. (2008), Putative stem cells with an embryonic character isolated from the ovarian surface epithelium of women with no naturally present follicles and oocytes. Differentiation, 76: 843–856. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2008.00268.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Received August 22, 2007; accepted in revised form February 5, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!