Comparative osteogenic transcription profiling of various fetal and adult mesenchymal stem cell sources
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008, International Society of Differentiation
Volume 76, Issue 9, pages 946–957, November 2008
How to Cite
Guillot, P. V., De Bari, C., Dell'Accio, F., Kurata, H., Polak, J. and Fisk, N. M. (2008), Comparative osteogenic transcription profiling of various fetal and adult mesenchymal stem cell sources. Differentiation, 76: 946–957. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-0436.2008.00279.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received March 22, 2007; accepted in revised form March 23, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!