Characterization of donor-directed antibody class in the post-transplant period using flow cytometry in renal transplantation
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 182–189, May 1994
How to Cite
Al-Hussein, K.A., Shenton, B.K., Bell, A., Talbot, D., Clark, K.R., Rigg, K.M., Forsythe, J. L. R., Proud, G. and Taylor, R. M.R. (1994), Characterization of donor-directed antibody class in the post-transplant period using flow cytometry in renal transplantation. Transplant International, 7: 182–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-2277.1994.tb01288.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Received:19 February 1993 Received after revision:31 August 1993 Accepted:20 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.