Effectiveness of early a-interferon therapy for hepatitis C virus infection recurrence after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Volume 9, Issue Supplement s1, pages S202–S203, August 1996
How to Cite
Boillot, O., Berger, F., Rasolofo, E., Mion, F., Chevallier, P., Gille, D. and Paliard, P. (1996), Effectiveness of early a-interferon therapy for hepatitis C virus infection recurrence after liver transplantation. Transplant International, 9: S202–S203. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-2277.1996.tb01609.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.