Lamivudine combined with hepatitis B immunoglobulin in for prophylaxis of hepatitis B recurrence after liver transplantation: time for a change?
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 European Society for Organ Transplantation
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 385–386, April 2009
How to Cite
Deeney, H. N. and Dusheiko, G. M. (2009), Lamivudine combined with hepatitis B immunoglobulin in for prophylaxis of hepatitis B recurrence after liver transplantation: time for a change?. Transplant International, 22: 385–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-2277.2009.00837.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2009
- Received: 23 December 2008 Accepted: 7 January 2009
- 2Prevention of recurrent hepatitis B virus infection after liver transplantaiton. HBIG antiviral drugs or both? Systematic review and meta analysis. Hepatology 2008; 48: 573A., , , , .
- 3Hepatitis B immune globulin regimens used in US liver translant centres and relationship to HBV replication status pre OLT and recurrence. Hepatology 2008; 48: 311A., , , et al.
- 4Total and covalently closed circular DNA detection in post liver transplant liver biopsies of HBV positive patients who underwent liver transplantation with undetectable viraemia. Hepatology 2008; 44: 573A., , , et al.
- 9One year extended anti-HBV vaccination with an MPL adjuvanted vaccine combined with anti-HBs immunoglobulins in patients transplanted for HBV related cirrhosis. Hepatology 2008; 48: 4584A., , , et al.