LETTER TO THE EDITORS
The one hundred most frequently cited articles in the field of clinical liver transplantation
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Transplant International © 2012 European Society for Organ Transplantation
Special Issue: Special Focus - Antibody-Mediated Rejection
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages e76–e77, June 2012
How to Cite
Lai, Q., Darius, T. and Lerut, J. (2012), The one hundred most frequently cited articles in the field of clinical liver transplantation. Transplant International, 25: e76–e77. doi: 10.1111/j.1432-2277.2012.01461.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2012
- 4SciVers SCOPUS on-line database (Elsevier). Available at: http://www.scopus.com/ (accessed November 15, 2011).
- 5100 Citation classics from the Journal of the American Medical Association. JAMA 1987; 2: 257..
- 8Experience in Liver Transplantation. Philadelphia: WB Saunders Company, 1969: 9 pp..
- 9Liver Transplantation: a 31-Year Perspective (Current Problems in Surgery Classic). Chicago: Year Book Medical Publishers, 1990: 224 pp., .
- 10Clio Chirurgica: Liver Transplantation. Austin (Texas): Silvergirl Books, 1988: 363 pp., , .