Spatial data analysis of regional development in Greater Beijing, China, in a GIS environment*
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
© 2007 the author(s)
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 97–117, March 2008
How to Cite
Yu, D. and Wei, Y. D. (2008), Spatial data analysis of regional development in Greater Beijing, China, in a GIS environment. Papers in Regional Science, 87: 97–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2007.00148.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2008
- Received: 2 May 2005 / Accepted: 20 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!