Rising regional inequality in China: Policy regimes and structural changes*
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
© 2008 the author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 RSAI
Papers in Regional Science
Volume 87, Issue 2, pages 245–259, June 2008
How to Cite
Ho, C.-Y. and Li, D. (2008), Rising regional inequality in China: Policy regimes and structural changes. Papers in Regional Science, 87: 245–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1435-5957.2008.00171.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
- Received: 5 April 2006 / Accepted: 30 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!